Golf: District Meeting
FACA DISTRICT GOLF MEETINGS. . .Your FACA District Golf Chairman should notify you as to the date, time and location of your FACA District Meeting. The Meetings should be scheduled for November 3, 2008. If you have not received notice of your District Meeting by October 27th, you should contact your District Chairman or the FACA Office. Don’t miss the chance to promote your high school program and promote your athletes.
District Meeting Agenda
1. Recommendations to the FACA
2. Recommendations to the FHSAA
3. Nominations for State and National Awards
4. Suggested speakers for the future clinics
5. Nomination of players for the 2008 FACA Golf All-State Team (each classification)
6. Nomination of players for the 2008 FACA Golf Academic All-State Team (each classification)
7. Nomination of District "Player and Coach of the Year" in each classification leading up TO a State
"Player and Coach of the Year" (FACA Awards Program sponsored by Florida Dairy Farmers, Inc.)
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATING. . .Only 2008-09 FACA member coaches may nominate players or be nominated for the Coach of the Year Awards. Seniors or underclassmen may be nominated for the District "Player of the Year" , All-State Team and Academic All-State Team.
PROCESS OF NOMINATING. . .For each player you wish to nominate you must have completed and have with you the player nomination form (enclosed). All information on this sheet must be completely filled out. All forms of those athletes nominated will be collected by the District Chairman and mailed to the FACA Office the day following the District Meeting.